• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:03 PM

Alabama, Texas, Ohio St, Michigan, FSU, USC, Miami (FL), Oklahoma combined basketball national titles = 0

"You can't walk two paths." - Lao Tzu

We're the only goofball trying to do both. If we took the two basketball titles and converted them to football, we'd be tied with the Canes for the most in the state of Florida (as we should be). 

Focus. 

Discipline. 

Mindfulness. 

Quit deluding yourselves. If it isn't about Franks vs. Trask right now, it just doesn't matter. 

#2 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:35 AM

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket."  Commonsense saying attributed to Don Quixote by Cervantes. Well, that will pretty much go way over your head.

I find it laughable that you included FSU and Michigan in you list of non-championship winners in basketball because the Gators have just as many or more NCs in football PLUS TWO (2) NCs IN BASKETBALL.

My favorite adage is "Don't argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." It's so sad that you're such a dim bulb. You're on my ignore list all by your lonesome.

#3 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:26 AM

Some more weak anecdotal evidence from Lawrence. I know you aren't a real gator fan, because if you were, you would notice that our basketball attendance is usually not very good. I wish more people would go to the basketball games but the fact remains we are a football school.

"It just doesnt matter..." To you it doesn't matter. The earth doesn't revolve around you. I like basketball as much as football so to me it does matter. I think that first basketball national championship felt better than any of the football national championships we ever got. So it does matter to some people. Just not you, broken record.

YOU HAVE ALREADY STATED YOUR OPINION ON THIS SO MANY TIMES WHY DO YOU KEEP STARTING THE SAME THREADS OVER AND OVER WHAT IS THE POINT I DEMAND YOU ANSWER ME

#4 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

Hey Larry.

NO ONE HERE BELIEVES YOU.

NO ONE. 

Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#5 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 963 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

tom......what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

#6 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:00 AM

hqdefault.jpg

Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#7 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 963 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:27 AM

Hey WIT.....you are demanding?   That is too funny!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users