• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:18 PM

Once again GM John Elway has cast the fate of the Denver Broncos with an older quarterback with injury issues. Controversial quarterback, Tony Romo, will be traded from the Dallas Cowboys.

We'll have to see how this shakes loose.

http://us.blastingne...-001533641.html

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#2 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,398 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:30 PM

That is surprising.

#3 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:33 AM

pure speculation. 

Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#4 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,349 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:58 PM

Wow!  Texas dodges a bullet and unloads Osweiler to Cleveland, contract and all.  Along with a 2nd round pick next year, but they just recovered nicely from a really bad mistake.  

Romo doesn't leave the state. 

• vulcan_alex likes this

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#5 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:28 PM

haha

And that is why the Browns will stays the Browns. 

• Homer J likes this
Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#6 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,512 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:43 PM

Interesting turn of events.

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#7 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,349 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

Saw some stuff that suggests the Browns will release Osweiler and that they paid $16 million for a 2nd round pick. 

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#8 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

Saw some stuff that suggests the Browns will release Osweiler and that they paid $16 million for a 2nd round pick. 

That means the Browns have no faith in former Messiah, RGIII. 

It was just a couple of years ago when RGIII and Colin Kaepernick were crowned as the paradigm shift world shaking new type of NFL quarterback that was going to revolutionize American football. 

What happened?

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#9 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,398 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:04 AM

That means the Browns have no faith in former Messiah, RGIII. 

It was just a couple of years ago with RGIII and Colin Kaepernick were crowned as the paradigm shift world shaking new type of NFL quarterback that was going to revolutionize American football. 

What happened?

It's the running aspect of what was the "new" NFL prototypical QB that was flawed at the professional level.  No one can take that kind of beating and stay healthy or effective for long.

• vulcan_alex likes this

#10 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

It's the running aspect of what was the "new" NFL prototypical QB that was flawed at the professional level.  No one can take that kind of beating and stay healthy or effective for long.

Yep. Plus people study tape and find their tendencies. A lot of coming out parties are very short lived for NFL Qbs. Remember when Rex Grossman was considered a sure pick for a Pro Bowl the first half of the season he played? I remember he had a commercial with the NFL on TV where they used him to tell everyone that fans could text their votes for pro-bowlers, cause everyone thought he was a really great QB. Lol.

#11 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,349 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:10 PM

Rex was open! 

#12 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,512 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

Probably going to Houston, but might just say where he is.

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#13 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:44 PM

Yep. Plus people study tape and find their tendencies. A lot of coming out parties are very short lived for NFL Qbs. Remember when Rex Grossman was considered a sure pick for a Pro Bowl the first half of the season he played? I remember he had a commercial with the NFL on TV where they used him to tell everyone that fans could text their votes for pro-bowlers, cause everyone thought he was a really great QB. Lol.

That should have played on SNL but never forget he was a Super Bowl quarterback from the University of Florida who lost to Peyton Manning from the University of Tennessee!

I haven't forgotten. :)

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#14 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:34 AM

That should have played on SNL but never forget he was a Super Bowl quarterback from the University of Florida who lost to Peyton Manning from the University of Tennessee!

I haven't forgotten. :)

Ya sexy rexy was probably the worst QB to ever play in a super bowl.

I will let Tenn QBs beat Florida QBs 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000  times in a row in the NFL if it means they lost 4 times to Florida in their career. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users