• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:12 PM

...haven't heard any of them the past few weeks. 

There's just nothing there anymore. No insight about football. No rumors about what the QB's are doing. I'm not going to wade through 30 minutes of b.s. about gymnastics, basketball, baseball, softball, NCAAT bracket discussion, etc., each week in hopes finding a small morsel about football. No thanks. Either lead with the football take or just come out and say there won't be any football talk this week so we can click off and be done with it. Otherwise, there will be no click at all like the past few weeks. 

What's happened to the Sun? Robbie and Pat have so many combined years under their belts and such a trove of Gator connections - why is there never any juicy info about the progress of our football team and behind-the-scenes info? 

And this guy Brockway....lol. Does he get even a single click on his stuff? I've never listened to one Gator basketball podcast in all my years coming to this site. 

Just shut it down, Pat. We'll see you in August when you hopefully have some better info, because this crap just isn't compelling. I couldn't care less about your experience at the tournaments and will be hoping for an early elimination to put this thing out of its misery. 

#2 gator_tom

gator_tom

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:16 PM

When Dooley has lost LoF,
He has lost all of nole nation.
  • Jabberdave and Gator2222 like this
Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#3 Jack O' Diamonds

Jack O' Diamonds

Baby Gator

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:43 PM

Ugh, maybe because it's spring break, and there's no football practice? 

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...

#4 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:19 PM

Ugh, maybe because it's spring break, and there's no football practice? 

There should still be rumors about Franks and Trask. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users