True Gator

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:04 PM

M2.jpg

• suwanneegator and Gator2222 like this
Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#22 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

36e5c2c465b7eabdeaacf924d4be0a7c.jpg

• suwanneegator likes this

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#23 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 956 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:37 PM

suwaneeturd has some issues obviously.   You are right..the State of Tennessee will not be able to help you or your situation.  We all self medicate with that Jack Daniels and moonshine from the Smokey Mountains.  We are happy as grizzly sh*t to be from this wonderful state.  Yes, we had one bad apple, but we got rid of that flaming liberal and sent him to Florida so he can preach his wisdom to those great people and they believe his BS.  Grizzlies in Tennessee, yes little turd, there are grizzlies in this state, especially in the Great Smokey Mountains.  But you might not be able to get in.  Lately Tennessee has put a moratorium on those that has been to a sanitorium, especially those from the state of Florida.  Now since you are a graduate of UF Shands institute, we probably won't let you stay here much after three days, since you will probably want to move here.  So don't count on changing that Florida mentally impaired license.  Did you know Tennessee makes you take a driving test?  Yes, they want to know if all you pancake dwellers can negotiate a hill or a mountain without killing some of our residents.  You know those vehicles with brake assist was invented by a Tennessee resident to help those Florida visitors learn to brake coming down a hill. We also invented the color orange, the real color orange, not the one that looks like a sick red on a uniform. Sick Red and Blue?  Really?  All you have going for you in Florida is George Zimmerman, outcast from the gated community, and one of the largest criminal capitals in the US.  Why did Salon magazine name Florida as the most dysfunctional state in the US?  Could be the rating of your Governor or the state of police protection rated as worst in the nation too.The Orlando Sentinel says that Florida 's mental health epidemic has reached crisis point.  So sewaneeturd......you make fun of all us HILLBILLIES......we love it  Mountain air, great people, great food, and the best damn football in the SEC.  Mental issues.........you can keep Florida.  We'll take the Jack Daniels, moonshine and watch those grizzlies from our mountain chalets while enjoying life!!

#24 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:47 PM

Ignore orange trolls until game week. Even ones wearing their Sunday best. 

114017580_0fba2e2cc4_o.jpg

#25 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:53 PM

Hey orange.  It's OK to use a paragraph or two in your rants.

#26 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:43 AM

You're losing it, there, IQof54. Better take another shot of that cesspool water you call moonshine. You claim to be happy as grizzly s**t and you smell like it, also. The so-called "grizzlies" that you have in tennessee are better known to the rest of the country as black bears. Unless tennessee stretches all the way to Montana or Wyoming you ain't got no grizzlies in tennessee. What you see and think are grizzlies are some of your kin folk that's not had a shave, bath or haircut in about 50 years. Salon magazine? Never heard, or as tennessee people say "heered", of it. A salon is where you hang out with your Deliverance type friends, isn't it?

As far as driving in tennessee, I'm been through there many times and have always had the good sense to not stop between Georgia and Kentucky. I've noticed that the majority of the vehicles bogged down in the runaway pits had volunteer state plates on them. Must be an overdose of that 'shine.

As far as being happy to be in tennessee, well, that really can't be explained rationally. Birds of a feather crap together.

To most tennesseeans a 'sanitorium' is where they go to learn how to wipe their rears with toilet paper instead of corn cobs or moss.

#27 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 956 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

Laughing at suwaneeturd.  Your lack of knowledge doesn't surprise me.  Come on up I'll show you a grizzly you'll never forget.  But until you do, enjoy your stay and Shands.  I guess they let you have access to a computer at 2 in the morning since you're just finishing your time in the room with rubber walls. BTW, grizzly bears were brought to the Smokey Mountains over 30 years ago as a joint effort by the Canadian and US government.  They are in East Tenn and Western NC, protected in the Cherokee National Forest and Smokey Mountain National Park.

#28 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:14 PM

Come on up I'll show you a grizzly you'll never forget.  

Wow. Wtf

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#29 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:16 PM

359d06941c7958ae54fb8bac25103c9f0ba0c516

• mtn2top likes this

#30 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 956 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:39 AM

They must let tom out at the same time as sewaneeturd

#31 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

61sIB1aX2uL._AC_UL320_SR230,320_.jpg

#32 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:20 PM

Speaking of ship sinking, Vol basketball team loses again. To UGA.

#33 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:31 PM

Nice 16-17 record, Vols.

#34 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

Very disappointing to lose three to the 'Dores this season.  After storming back to put it in OT, our momentum was lost as Vandy scored 14-4 in the extra minutes. 

Our team needs to refocus and get ready to play in the NCAA Tourney.  This was no way to get ready for the post season. My hope is that we have a short memory and will get back to the blistering defense that got us here.  Offense has run hot and cold to cost us better seeding and an easier path to advance.  It's all in the match ups as Vandy proved three times this season.

#35 gator67

gator67

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:01 AM

Very disappointing to lose three to the 'Dores this season.  After storming back to put it in OT, our momentum was lost as Vandy scored 14-4 in the extra minutes. 

Our team needs to refocus and get ready to play in the NCAA Tourney.  This was no way to get ready for the post season. My hope is that we have a short memory and will get back to the blistering defense that got us here.  Offense has run hot and cold to cost us better seeding and an easier path to advance.  It's all in the match ups as Vandy proved three times this season.

Agreed on all counts. It appeared to me that the Gators were playing tight in the last game, rather than confident and loose. But it is also true that the Gators simply did not match up well against Vandy, and Kornet was the main difference.

• mtn2top likes this

#36 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

Only one more game until we can refocus on football. I can't wait.

#37 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 956 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:59 AM

LOL.  I know the turds hate losing to a Tennessee team three times in a row.

#38 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

LOL.  I know the turds hate losing to a Tennessee team three times in a row.

But we didn't lose to Tennessee.

Don't take credit for Vandy. Ut is a dumpster fire compared to that place.

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#39 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

Only one more game until we can refocus on football. I can't wait.

You're the ultimate ******. Better get yourself a new I HEART JIMBO shirt. The old one is covered in bodily fluid, and no I'm not talking about sweat.

#40 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 956 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:56 PM

Hey URFORTenn........vandy is a Tennessee team!!   check it out!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users