True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:10 PM

:scooter:

• JHCRANE-14 likes this
Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#42 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:31 PM

child at play

#43 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 20 October 2016 - 12:31 PM

:whoopdedoo:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#44 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:17 PM

Tom displays his ignore trolls sign....while all the time responding to them.   what a dumb**k

#45 JHCRANE-14

JHCRANE-14

All Vol

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • LocationThe sunny beaches of South Florida and the hilltops of Tennessee!!!

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:02 PM

Don't let em get to you Tom. The Gators actually have control of the east right now...so we're the ones that need help.

I'm not the type to actively cheer against the Gators but I do want them to lose one more SEC game. UGA, ARK, and LSU are our best chance.

However, Tennessee still has to win out. The way we have played recently and the injuries we have nothing is a guaranteed win (expect maybe Tennessee Tech.) So let's just see how it plays out.
"HEY, SAVE ME SOME!!!"

#46 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:05 AM

what a dumb**k

What's a dumb**k?

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#47 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,267 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:06 AM

What's a dumb**k?

Apparently, you. :)

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#48 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:33 AM

Apparently, you. :)

57212734.jpg

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#49 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:35 AM

Tom displays his ignore trolls sign....while all the time responding to them.   what a dumb**k

But seriously, what's a dumb**k? I know what a dumb***k is.

Is a dumb**k some kind of weird deliverance tennessee thing?

#50 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:45 AM

Don't let em get to you Tom. The Gators actually have control of the east right now...so we're the ones that need help.

I'm not the type to actively cheer against the Gators but I do want them to lose one more SEC game. UGA, ARK, and LSU are our best chance.

However, Tennessee still has to win out. The way we have played recently and the injuries we have nothing is a guaranteed win (expect maybe Tennessee Tech.) So let's just see how it plays out.

The trolls don't bother me JH. Not since I put them on ignore.  I do notice 54 likes to post after I do. I guess he can't let go. Probably from the embarrassment over his lack of guts to take the bet I offered.    :rotfl2:

UT has the easier path, for sure, but UF controls its destiny. 

• vulcan_alex likes this

#51 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:41 AM

Laughing at TOM :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Let's see what ignoring (NOT)  TOM comes up with next!!

:pout:

#52 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:09 AM

See JH. Case in point. Predictable hillbilly.

Lmfao.

#53 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:24 AM

Keep ignoring TOM.....LMFAO

#54 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:05 PM

Keep ignoring TOM.....LMFAO

Well Gee I thought you had grown up based on a post from a time ago, apparently regression has occurred, perhaps being beaten by two good teams does that.

• WernerIsTentative likes this
I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#55 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:14 AM

You should know VA

#56 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:04 AM

You should know VA

Know what?  That you posted one mature post and now have resorted back to the immature name calling?  Your choice!!

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#57 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:38 PM

Maybe you should go over to the other chat room where they talk a liitle more slowly for you.

#58 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:48 PM

Well Gee I thought you had grown up based on a post from a time ago, apparently regression has occurred, perhaps being beaten by two good teams does that.

Yeah! There were actually a few classy posts or at least, reasonable posts from orange for a while there. As soon as they lost to Texas A&M the inferiority complex came back into play. I liked the other guy better.

#59 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:15 PM

VA and WIT:  You are responding to posts I make to Tom, but you obviously want to defend Tom which is OK by me, but I bet Tom is big enough to defend himself..  Your posts say I am name calling......maybe to Tom, because he is a liar.  not anyone else unless they want to start the name calling first......but......your call.........free country.......hopefully.

#60 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:41 AM

Yeah! There were actually a few classy posts or at least, reasonable posts from orange for a while there. As soon as they lost to Texas A&M the inferiority complex came back into play. I liked the other guy better.

They are both trolls. York too. So all three of them. :))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users