#21 GatorShea

GatorShea

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,298 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:37 PM

Exactly. That's what I was thinking. 

I see these chumps all the time wearing their scrubs and hanging stethoscopes from their car mirrors. Bunch of Fockers and Florence Nightingales. I'm going to start asking where they went to medical school. 

Nothing annoys me more than seeing scrubs in public. 

You get annoyed when you see scrubs in public but wonder why we get annoyed at your plethora of idiotic threads?  Someone wearing scrubs in public should be the least of your concerns.  

#22 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:40 PM

You get annoyed when you see scrubs in public but wonder why we get annoyed at your plethora of idiotic threads?  Someone wearing scrubs in public should be the least of your concerns.  

It just bothers me. Always has. 

I will try to cut back on the idiotic threads, though. I'm here to discuss, not annoy. 

#23 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,548 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:47 PM

It just bothers me. Always has. 

I will try to cut back on the idiotic threads, though. I'm here to discuss, not annoy. 

Good but Yoda says no "try" do or do not!!!!

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#24 oxs uncle

oxs uncle

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:53 PM

I think wearing scrubs is hospital chic.

• vulcan_alex likes this

#25 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:56 PM

I think wearing scrubs is hospital chic.

You would.

#26 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:10 PM

I see these chumps all the time wearing their scrubs and hanging stethoscopes from their car mirrors. Bunch of Fockers and Florence Nightingales. I'm going to start asking where they went to medical school.

Nice uniforms your company wears for proms, weddings, birthday parties, bar mitzvah's, etc, etc.

#27 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 12:59 PM

Another new low, insulting the the nursing profession. I always thought doctors relied on nurses and nurse practitioner's/physicians assistants .

#28 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 05:18 PM

I always thought doctors relied on nurses and nurse practitioner's/physicians assistants .

You thought wrong. 

Fockers should have a special marking on their scrubs to denote the fact that they are not MD's. 

#29 GatorShea

GatorShea

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,298 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 19 March 2016 - 10:04 PM

You thought wrong. 

Fockers should have a special marking on their scrubs to denote the fact that they are not MD's. 

Do you wear a shirt that says "Troll" on it when you are out in public?  Don't the people have a right to know?

• vulcan_alex and GatorAuthor like this

#30 oxs uncle

oxs uncle

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:01 PM

Some Gator needs to get a trademark to put on orange and blue scrubs to be worn at various events. A bunch of scrubbies could show up at a baseball game. The announcers in the booth would be baffled and would be making up things like "this must be about hand sanitation" or "Shands must be having a fund raiser" or "these people must be raising awareness of health care in third world countries."  Then a producer would step inand show the Mac-Nattiel photo -Ricky decked out. The picture is flashed across the screens. Allof a sudden scrubbs are linked to UF athletics.

Now scrubbs become the rage at UF. The brothers especially love the scubbs.--all brother's scrubbs matter, LOF.

Saban then makes a commercial telling a pretty young coed that buying scrubbs is a bad financial decision. Suddenly,from behind,several of  Saban's players sport Crimson Tide scrubbs(and possible trademark infringement) LOF, I told you to get trademark from Hotlanta.

LOF, get with it;wear your school scrubbs; the Noles will be wearing them soon!

#31 Wuerffel4Pres

Wuerffel4Pres

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:19 PM

Bump

#32 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 708 posts