Close Open
Close Open
Photo

OT: Which one of you guys was in front me at Subway today?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:43 PM

gdad3, I know you hate everything about LOF, but this is behavior that gets boards shut down. If you're trying to get this board shut down again, you're doing a great job. By posting this crap, you disrespect the people here that actually do post worthy submissions.

Find a way to harass LOF that doesn't ruin this board. LOF does enough of that himself but this behavior is just useless. Ignore him if it bothers you that much.

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#22 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,548 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 02:14 PM

gdad3, I know you hate everything about LOF, but this is behavior that gets boards shut down. If you're trying to get this board shut down again, you're doing a great job. By posting this crap, you disrespect the people here that actually do post worthy submissions.

Find a way to harass LOF that doesn't ruin this board. LOF does enough of that himself but this behavior is just useless. Ignore him if it bothers you that much.

Well nothing gets boards shut down other than lack of attention or the perception that they don't produce profit some how.

Here we might have both and if management was honest I would have no issue with them actually getting rid of this forum.

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#23 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 02:25 PM

I have no intention of shutting this board down. My only intention is a little payback towards CaneThing. If this board were to shut down due to my "behavior" then it would've shut down the minute CaneThing incessantly attacks everything we love about UF such as the AD, every coach on the UF payroll, the UAA. oh hell, it'll take several paragraphs to name everyone and everything about UF CaneThing/Lawrence has insulted by using this board specifically. If this board shuts down again it will be due to the Sun's lack of monitoring. Don't worry, if history repeats itself on this board, it won't crash for another 18 months.

If I were to be banned from here, CaneThing and Alvin would have been banned long before I would.

#24 Wuerffel4Pres

Wuerffel4Pres

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:18 PM

Bump for gatordad3

#25 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:24 PM

Bump for gatordad3

Thanks, Wuerfful, I just didn't feel like going through every page to find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users