Close Open
Close Open
Photo

Why was Ricky Nattiel wearing surgical scrubs at our practice yesterday?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:55 AM

I demand LoF issue an apology to Jeremy Foley and the UAA lol I think it's sad when a LoF, as an organization, is making detrimental statements about the University of Florida. He's become so cheap he can't use Google, instead he springs for Alta Vista, which is lackluster by any internet user's standards.

How bush league of LoF to make accusations based on ignorance.

When I think LoF can't lower the bar any further, he proves me wrong and sinks to new levels.

• vulcan_alex likes this

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#22 oxs uncle

oxs uncle

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:31 PM

I have shared Dugaboy's erudite theory for some time now. LOF is composite. Like Publius in the Federalist Papers.

Nattiel is a Gator hero. I don't give a **** how he dresses.

Was he properly attired? He was needed to pull LOF's head out of Dooley's ass?   PERFECT!

#23 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:21 PM

bump

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#24 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:23 PM

And bump

#25 GatorShea

GatorShea

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,297 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:26 PM

Can we start a Kick to the Nads award around here that can be given out daily, weekly, monthly, yearly?

#26 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,481 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:07 PM

Typical of LOF so why get excited.  He took his hits at least.

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#27 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:40 AM

bump 

Can we start a Kick to the Nads award around here that can be given out daily, weekly, monthly, yearly?

^ This. Can't do it because we all know who would win every week.

#28 GatorAuthor

GatorAuthor

Redshirt Gator

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationWinter Park, FL

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:05 AM

This thread is really, really stupid. This is your worst thread.

Agree with the sentiment 100%, but soooo many LOF posts merit the title "worst thread". Don't know how we could choose just one. To be clear, that's not limited to worst LOF threads; he presents a 20-30-way tie at the bottom of all threads.

#29 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:27 AM

Some of my positions are unpopular (although, I would argue some of my talking points have been gaining a lot of traction lately if you read the "ESPN Insiders facility rankings" threads at both C-h-a-t-t-e-r and Gator Country...), and, yes, I can be overly cynical and negative at times, but, I'm not a bad guy. I would wager that most of you would enjoy me if we were, say, having a beer, and talking about UF. You would see that I'm pretty rational and, at the end of the day, am just a Gator fan like you. I guess that's sort of the big picture we lose sight of: we all want the same thing - success for our program - we just have different theories about the best path to attaining it. 

#30 Ga Gator

Ga Gator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 478 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:29 PM

Have not been on here in a while; good to see LOF is still a dumbass.

#31 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,481 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:50 PM

We only can tell something about posters from their posts, who knows what they are like in reality?

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#32 Wuerffel4Pres

Wuerffel4Pres

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:17 PM

Bump

#33 oxs uncle

oxs uncle

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

LoF's post was inanely funny. I loved the pictures. It is LOF's masterpiece, even without the pictures.

There was another companion thread that talks about related issues like fashion statements and LoF's cynicism et. al.

Thanks for the retro-post W.

#34 Wuerffel4Pres

Wuerffel4Pres

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:20 PM

LoF's post was inanely funny. I loved the pictures. It is LOF's masterpiece, even without the pictures.

There was another companion thread that talks about related issues like fashion statements and LoF's cynicism et. al.

Thanks for the retro-post W.

Think I found it. Just bumped it for you. :-)

#35 Wuerffel4Pres

Wuerffel4Pres

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

Actually it was another thread. Found it and bumped it. You'll probably like the thread on "Programs that are set" too.

#36 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:11 PM

this is a hall of fame thread for sure

#37 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:15 PM

Remember the thread Lawrence/CaneThing started by taking pictures of a gator fan from behind at a Subway restaurant? Oh, and Alvin got in on the act by posting a pic of a gay guy on that same thread. Alvin and CaneThing are some creepy little bastards.

#38 oxs uncle

oxs uncle

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:12 PM

Thanx again!

Larry will be back as Lawrence of Florida 2.0 again, but never exactly the same.

He has many other handles on this board.

This post and a couple others showed Larry was a true Gator and a hard cynic, esp. against the UAA. He was honest about it and we could not fully believe him.

Larry is usually a very good satirist. Gatorsid was a brilliant alter ego, good until Ox and others blew his cover.

Canething was one of Larry's first prototypical "nome de plumes". Very primitive - not like a real person.

The twilight zone, and star

trek episodes had these same themes - Where some brilliant guy had an assembly line of androids that kept evolving until there was almost perfection but some minor thing screwed up the last droid.

Meanwhile, I'd still like to see those scrub pics. Did Larry violate Dooley's intellectual property?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users