• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Shelby County Gator

Shelby County Gator

Redshirt Gator

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 12:07 PM

Anyone know if there's still someone covering recruiting for the Sun? I haven't seen any news in nearly a month posted to the site.

• Ahsgdfloqifg likes this

#2 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 02:41 PM

Anyone know if there's still someone covering recruiting for the Sun? I haven't seen any news in nearly a month posted to the site.

Apparently recruiting stops after signing day. Nothing about next years class at all.

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#3 Double Gator Dad

Double Gator Dad

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:47 PM

I am still not sure he exists.

We see no articles from him and Zach's photo is still over the byline.

Either his existence is a rumor or he is not very good at his job. 

#4 Homer J

Homer J

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,365 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:59 AM

Zach still covers the Gators (and recruiting), he's now doing it for SEC Country. Same great stuff.

#5 Shelby County Gator

Shelby County Gator

Redshirt Gator

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 03:56 PM

Zach still covers the Gators (and recruiting), he's now doing it for SEC Country. Same great stuff.

I follow him on twitter.

It's just such a poor user experience for a website to constantly have old news on there. If you don't have any recent news fine, but then remove the month-old article from your homepage. 

• Homer J and vulcan_alex like this

#6 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:16 AM

CFB is a year-round sport since the internet came to fruition. The last recruiting article is from over a month ago. Rivals has new articles every day and GS can't come up with one once a week? Or bi-weekly? Weak. Pun intended.

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#7 Homer J

Homer J

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,365 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:15 PM

Even if the guy is working for free, he's not worth the money. Get someone in there that wants to do the job.

• vulcan_alex likes this

#8 Shelby County Gator

Shelby County Gator

Redshirt Gator

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:05 PM

Going on 6 weeks since a story was posted. What a joke.

#9 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,548 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:56 AM

Typical of the level of management attention by the Sun.  First he went on vacation after the announcement and now no new information for quite a long period of time.  He won't be getting a new and better job with this level of effort, so he needs to wake up.  I also wonder if he actually reads the various forums as Zack used to do.  Seems like he does not.

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#10 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,548 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:19 PM

I saw a byline with his name so he is not dead or fired.

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users