• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 fcsrx7

fcsrx7

Redshirt Gator

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:07 PM

Does this O look any different than under Musschump. I'm afraid Foley has hired Chump II. The OL, QB, OC, are pathetic as the past 6 yrs. Why would a 4 or 5 star offensive player go to UF? The SEC East has to be the most pathetic division in football.

#2 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,513 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:11 PM

It did when we had a QB that could read defenses, and deliver the ball quickly and accurately.  Without that we do look like Chump ball.

• GatorKen likes this
I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#3 scooby321

scooby321

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:14 PM

No but he needs a 5 star Early Entry QB this year.

#4 Wearetheoldboyz

Wearetheoldboyz

Redshirt Gator

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:17 PM

You really are idiotic..... We are 10-1 shmuck...  Some of you guys are idiotic....  get your clutchlikemj ass out of here. 

• GatorRock, mtn2top, GatorKen and 4 others like this

#5 GoGatorz1978

GoGatorz1978

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:25 PM

Mac is definetly not chump. Him and the oc are really limited by the o line and qb right now. It's hard to be creative when you can't run the basic plays correctly.
  • mtn2top likes this

#6 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,398 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:37 PM

The offense has used smoke and mirrors all season.  Fire's out and the mirror is broke for the rest of the season.  Time to step up and play.

#7 scooby321

scooby321

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:38 PM

No Quarterback, No Kicker. No Dominant Back. 10-1 is not bad. UT and UGA would give their left n*** to have beat us.
  • 5string likes this

#8 g8torhed

g8torhed

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,534 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:45 PM

Does anyone remember the 2012 season?? Dejavu?
  • Red D likes this

#9 GatorsRock21

GatorsRock21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:46 PM

This season is just like Muschamps 11-2 season. Coach Mac needs to get pissed off and light a fire under there butt. This O line coach is pathetic. What O line recruit would want to play for this olline coach. You can get all the skill players in the world but with out a  O line you won't ever dominant a game with offense or win a NC. The O line is just too passive for SEC ball. We need kids like the Pouncey's that want to smack them in the mouth and on the next play do it again.  I thank Muschamp for are D this year. They are playing lights out. We lose a lot of great talent after this year on D. 

#10 dw74l

dw74l

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:50 PM

Does anyone remember the 2012 season?? Dejavu?

not a fair comparison.. We might be equal at defense to that team.  But the 2015 Gators have no qb or line...  That team had a good o line and Driskel would of worked under mac.

• GatorKen likes this

#11 Dugaboy

Dugaboy

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:59 PM

What is predicable, all the negative comments so far are from posters who were not around last month..they are all newbies. Probably, FSU ghosts. They are all doomed..

The fact is, we know we need an offensive qback. Thanks to Treon. He is it.

To scream into the night that all is lost, is crap. We play a team that is scared of its own image - ergo Jameis and Bobby Bowden.

WE will win thaT game. We have in the past...

FSU knows that....

• OldGatorAlum and nopriors like this

#12 gatorpe

gatorpe

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 05:16 PM

Some of you are laughable.  Give the guy some time to RECRUIT.......>This o line is a patchwork of freshman and kids that are not big time SEC linemen.  Champ left us pretty much nothing for the o line........btw this o line is 10-1 .........

• nopriors likes this

Joakim Noah:
Sometimes, it feels good to be the bad guy

#13 Crunchtime

Crunchtime

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 05:33 PM

He has really nothing to work with and we are 10-1 so I am thrilled he is our coach. Muschamp with this same team is 2-9. I do wish we would not get "tricked played" to death though. That is getting a bit annoying to say the least.

#14 g8torhed

g8torhed

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,534 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 05:37 PM

We're not real fans. Don't pay any attention to us.

#15 panhandlegator

panhandlegator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 05:38 PM

What Mac has done with the team this year is incredible.  We have no QB, no kicker, an offensive  line so thin we are using defensive players on running plays, and some key injuries on defense.  Yet we are 10-1, ranked 8th in the country, going to the SEC Championship Game, and still in playoff picture.  If not for the Grier suspension - we would likely be unbeaten and destroying teams.

I am I much kinder, gentler person then when I stopped posting on this site years ago.  So, my friend,  I will leave the insults to your moronic and ignorant post to those less gracious and good-natured then me. 

• kat4gators likes this

#16 OldGatorAlum

OldGatorAlum

True Gator

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 05:41 PM

What Mac has done with the team this year is incredible.  We have no QB, no kicker, an offensive  line so thin we are using defensive players on running plays, and some key injuries on defense.  Yet we are 10-1, ranked 8th in the country, going to the SEC Championship Game, and still in playoff picture.  If not for the Grier suspension - we would likely be unbeaten and destroying teams.

I am I much kinder, gentler person then when I stopped posting on this site years ago.  So, my friend,  I will leave the insults to your moronic and ignorant post to those less gracious and good-natured then me. 

and beating teams we lost to last year, and winning games we would have lost last year, with the same players for the most part.  Our OL and RBs were better last year as well.

it's been ugly the last few weeks, but the difference between the two is night and day to anyone who isn't just trying to stir up ****

#17 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 08:18 PM

You really are idiotic..... We are 10-1 shmuck... Some of you guys are idiotic.... get your clutchlikemj ass out of here.

Try ignoring fcsxr7. He/she is a troll. The dip$h!! only shows up when we struggle and a loss seems certain.

#18 PharmaGator

PharmaGator

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 08:53 PM

Dude I get the frustration and pain, but please consider that our team is 10-1, and won the SEC east with our backup QB and a below average O.L. It's really a miracle coaching job. He's played mind games with this team all year to keep them on point. He's done more with less, that's for sure. Urban "palpitation" Meyer just lost to a Michigan State team at home, and he has way more talent. The future is bright for the gators. Just don't run this coach off with the nonsense

• nopriors likes this

#19 g8rrick

g8rrick

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:25 PM

Yeah, 10-1 just sucks.

#20 CGgater

CGgater

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:35 PM

Yeah, 10-1 just sucks.

Totally... Can't believe Foley hasn't already fired the bum.

Seriously, anyone who can't understand the train wreck Mac is still cleaning up should pick another bandwagon to jump on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users