• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gatorhar

gatorhar

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,842 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:41 AM

Can't wait to start our annual trips to best place on earth. For those of you who live in Gainesville, any new places to eat? Read that Butler Plaza was getting a transformation, new Publix, is that true, any details. We always hit Publix on Friday night to load up for the tailgates. Thanks.

1714b95da67658de1268111975.jpg

Cause the Gators never let you down. They're always here. Every fall, they're here. At 12:00 or at 12:30 or at 3:30 or at 7:00 or at 7:45, there is a game. Does anyone else in your life do that? This is a real family. This is the family that's here for you.

#2 Tifosi

Tifosi

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:35 AM

New development called Celebration Pointe in going in on the west side of I-75 across from Bulter Plaza expansion.  New site will be mixed use of commercial, rental and residential.  A new overpass is being built to connect it to new Butler Plaza.  It is going to take some time and I doubt it will be completed in time for this football season.  Celebration Pointe development phases will encompass outlet retail, restaurant, office, residential, hotel, an entertainment stage, town center, open green space and direct access to the Archer Braid Trail.

The first phase is set to open in Fall of 2016. Anchor tenants include Bass Pro Shops and Regal Cinemas. Hotel Indigo will serve as Celebration Pointe’s premier hotel, with 137 rooms and InfoTech will open its world headquarters with 200+ office employees.

Future phases will include the development of additional residential units, outparcels and office space.

New Butler Plaza will has a Sam's Club and a Wally World Super Store in the planning/permitting stage.

Outback is moving to the old Hops location and it should be open in time.

Sonny's has been rebuilt at the same location with a new layout.  Have not tried it yet.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I don't think any of our contestants this evening have succeeded in encapsulating the intricacies of Proust's masterwork, so I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits...

#3 gatorhar

gatorhar

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,842 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:09 AM

Thanks. Sounds like lots of great stuff. 

1714b95da67658de1268111975.jpg

Cause the Gators never let you down. They're always here. Every fall, they're here. At 12:00 or at 12:30 or at 3:30 or at 7:00 or at 7:45, there is a game. Does anyone else in your life do that? This is a real family. This is the family that's here for you.

#4 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,396 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:56 AM

Bev's Better Burgers is still in Alachua.  Can't beat it.  Unless you're Michael Jackson, of course.

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#5 WobbleGator

WobbleGator

Level 13 Gator

• Members
  • 16,737 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:16 PM

No.

#6 MariettaGator

MariettaGator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 362 posts