• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gatorhar

gatorhar

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,842 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:19 PM

July 23 marks National Hot Dog Day, a 24-hour celebration of the humble wiener. While these cylindrical treats often play second-fiddle to burgers at backyard BBQs, we are proud to celebrate them on this marked occasion. See this list of spots around the country that will offer deals tomorrow in honor of National Hot Dog Day. Some even come free!

NATIONWIDE DEALS:

Sonic Drive-In 

Sonic is offering All-American and Chili Cheese Dogs for $1 all day. 

7-Eleven
Get a Quarter Pound Big Bite hot dog for $1. (Sour Patch Slurpee not included.)

Pilot Flying J
Grab a coupon that will be posted on Pilot's social media accounts Thursday morning and nab a free Oscar Meyer dog at this chain of roadside stops.

IF YOU'RE IN THE SOUTH:

Kangaroo Express
At this roadside chain, Ball Park hot dogs will be 50 cents a pop from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., while supplies last -- and they're free with a military ID!

RaceTrac
The gas station chain sent a printable coupon for a free hot dog to customers on its mailing list. Become a RaceTrac Insider to start getting similar deals.

Evos
Buy one "healthy dog" and get one free all week long at this health-conscious Florid chain.

IF YOU'RE ON THE EAST COAST:

Philly Pretzel Factory
The first 300 customers will score a free pretzel dog at these East Coast eateries. 

Callahan's
The Norwood, New Jersey vendor will give away free quarter-pound hot dogs from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. 

IF YOU'RE IN THE WEST: 

Hop Dog
Portlanders, gear up! New restaurant Hop Dog is sampling free wieners from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.

1714b95da67658de1268111975.jpg

Cause the Gators never let you down. They're always here. Every fall, they're here. At 12:00 or at 12:30 or at 3:30 or at 7:00 or at 7:45, there is a game. Does anyone else in your life do that? This is a real family. This is the family that's here for you.

#2 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:14 AM

Way too much sodium for me.  Otherwise, I'd be all about it. 

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#3 WobbleGator

WobbleGator

Level 13 Gator

• Members
  • 16,737 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:50 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users