Close Open
Close Open
Photo

Do You Really Need To Use Plastic To Pay For A $5 Sub You Inconsiderate POS?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 gatorhar

gatorhar

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,842 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

And when the lady at the register tells you that your card is not working do you really need to argue with her and tell her you have money in your bank account? Really? No one cares, it's not her problem, nor mine, nor anyone else' in line. You selfish POS, just step out of line and leave the store, don't eat lunch, starve you miserable pig, don't argue, don't screw up everybody's lunch time, Have you not heard of cash? It's $5, are you f&8kin' kidding me?   

You must be the same a%&hole that is always in front of me at the ATM that tries 5 different cards. You have no money in any of your accounts and you look at the cards like something is wrong with the cards and you keep trying different cards over and over and over again thinking that money is going to pour out like a slot machine. What is wrong with you?  

1714b95da67658de1268111975.jpg

Cause the Gators never let you down. They're always here. Every fall, they're here. At 12:00 or at 12:30 or at 3:30 or at 7:00 or at 7:45, there is a game. Does anyone else in your life do that? This is a real family. This is the family that's here for you.

#2 TLB

TLB

Chicks dig me.

• Members
  • 871 posts
  • LocationGetting to the point....

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:16 PM

In fairness, I get rewards for spending with that card and my bank rounds up to the nearest dollar and puts the excess change in a holiday savings account - something like an unconcious savings I hardly notice.  And with those in mind, I use the card for every possible purchase.  This, naturally, leads to wearing out the card way before it should.  I have requested a replacement but it hasn't arrived yet.  So, now, I'm left swiping it 5-6 times at the ATM and watching cashiers do the same at points of purchase.  I have seen where they'll wrap it in a plastic bag and swipe it, and that tends to work quite often, should you have the same issue..  I do appreciate your patience, and I'll even buy your $5 sub next time (cha-ching, rewards and savings change), but expect me to do it as a separate transaction.

In a related note, why are you following me everywhere?  Can you not choose your own places to eat?  Do you really use the same bank as me, or are you stalking me?

Let's discuss it over that sub, shall we?

#3 Lake Gator

Lake Gator

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationSouth Lake County, FL

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:03 AM

This thread is an inappropriate use of a food topic. Please don't cheapen the product.

#4 WobbleGator

WobbleGator

Level 13 Gator

• Members
  • 16,737 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:38 AM

Someone has anger issues and needs to STFU and learn to be patient.

#5 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,404 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:11 PM

Someone has anger issues and needs to STFU and learn to be patient.

No, someone needs a tazer. 

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#6 WobbleGator

WobbleGator

Level 13 Gator

• Members
  • 16,737 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:34 PM

No, someone needs a tazer. 

har needs a tazer or needs to be tazed?

#7 Tifosi

Tifosi

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:40 PM

Prozac will fix that...

But what about the idiots that drive into the drive up ATM and get out of their cars?

Well ladies and gentlemen, I don't think any of our contestants this evening have succeeded in encapsulating the intricacies of Proust's masterwork, so I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits...

#8 gatorpe

gatorpe

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:09 AM

Everyone is in a big fckn hurry as if they are one the way to the Oscars or a dentist appt.  Slow down and smell the subway bread baking.  As for ATMs some people have short arms and cannot reach the screen.  

Joakim Noah:
Sometimes, it feels good to be the bad guy

#9 Lake Gator

Lake Gator

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationSouth Lake County, FL

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:02 AM

Everyone is in a big fckn hurry as if they are one the way to the Oscars or a dentist appt.  Slow down and smell the subway bread baking.  As for ATMs some people have short arms and cannot reach the screen.

Would anyone really be in a hurry to see the Oscars or the dentist?

#10 gatorpe

gatorpe

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 04:15 PM

maybe the oscars but you still gotta be on tme for that filling or cleaning.....

I do not watch the oscars unless they are in a fish tank eathing guppies.......

• Lake Gator likes this

Joakim Noah:
Sometimes, it feels good to be the bad guy

#11 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,404 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:28 AM

har needs a tazer or needs to be tazed?

Yes.

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#12 CivilGator

CivilGator

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 812 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:09 PM

Prozac will fix that...

But what about the idiots that drive into the drive up ATM and get out of their cars?

Hey, some of us have short arms, alright!

#13 jbprivate

jbprivate

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:53 AM

You could of just paid the $5 for a person who was having problems.  Pay a few dollars and feel good about yourself instead of mad and grouchy because you had to wait a few minutes.

• Wait ’til next year likes this

#14 lovegangsta717

lovegangsta717

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:02 AM

Man up and carry some cash.

#15 DocZaius

DocZaius

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.the-back-alley.com

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:05 PM

Who the hell carries cash anymore?

#16 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:36 PM

HANGRY!!

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#17 lovegangsta717

lovegangsta717

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:17 AM

Lately the trend is not to carry cash.Hey!! Women never like to carry cash and now some guys will usually throw that plastic downI guess its the wave of the future but pimps like me almost always don't carry anything but $100s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users