• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Tifosi

Tifosi

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:22 PM

I had not heard this angle. I did hear about an affair but the story was Shelly versus Urban.

Either way, I am not buying it

Urban left for the reasons we already know, he needed to gear down for health reasons and the SEC is not conducive to working less.

Shelly and a salesman at the local MB dealership.

I saw her at a volleyball match once.  I would definitely tap that...

Well ladies and gentlemen, I don't think any of our contestants this evening have succeeded in encapsulating the intricacies of Proust's masterwork, so I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits...

#22 Double Gator Dad

Double Gator Dad

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:30 PM

Sorry but that is the reason I buy the least. You really think that going to the big 10 is gearing down and working less? They aren't inferior as a conference to the SEC because their coaches don't put in the same amount of time. Let Harbaugh hand him his hat a couple of times and we will see how much gearing down he does!

I am just going on what Urban and others have said. Urban said he needed better work/life balnce and that he has that now. It is easy to then conclude that he didn't believe he could achieve this balance in the SEC.
Not commenting on the coaching in the Big Ten just quoting Urban

#23 MrHeatMizer

MrHeatMizer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:37 PM

This is ridiculous on multiple fronts.

#24 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:22 AM

This is ridiculous on multiple fronts.

You'll be alright. 

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#25 dfwgator

dfwgator

True Gator

• Members
  • 613 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:11 AM

After speaking with a friend who is an OSU grad and congratulating her for their win, she commented that "Urban Meyers affair is the best thing that happened to us". The word is that UM reportedly had an affair while at UF that almost broke up his marriage and was the cause of his stress and health issues that preceded the SEC game. Word is that the leave was based more on this and that the eventual return to OSU was a fresh start in many ways, in part to get him out of Gainesville. Anyone else hear anything of this nature?

I've known this for years.

#26 Tunaboat

Tunaboat

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:38 PM

Meyer was sodomized by Saban.  We all saw it.

What do YOU know? Albert Einstein's wife

#27 DocZaius

DocZaius

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.the-back-alley.com

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:48 AM

Worst-kept secret in Gainesville. Hard to keep a good "work-life balance" if you are also trying to balance a side-piece, if you get my meaning.

#28 CivilGator

CivilGator

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 812 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:00 AM

Worst-kept secret in Gainesville. Hard to keep a good "work-life balance" if you are also trying to balance a side-piece, if you get my meaning.

I have no clue.  Explain please (preferably with pictures)

#29 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,267 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:31 AM

The only affair Urban Meyer had was with the dysfunctional irrational fans of the Florida Gators. The affair turned sour when golden child, Tim Tebow, left Gainseville for the lights of Denver in the NFL. Urban couldn't hack in the SEC without his meal ticket Tebow and his core group of thugs like Hernandez making all those big plays in critical games. 

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#30 crosscreekcooter

crosscreekcooter

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:25 PM

The only affair Urban Meyer had was with the dysfunctional irrational fans of the Florida Gators. The affair turned sour when golden child, Tim Tebow, left Gainseville for the lights of Denver in the NFL. Urban couldn't hack in the SEC without his meal ticket Tebow and his core group of thugs like Hernandez making all those big plays in critical games. 

Cosmos, you're a lot like a hemorrhoid. 

• crosscreekcooter likes this

#31 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:18 PM

QuaintNervousJerboa.gif

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users