CSU fan here-I come in peace, so please no vitriol allowed.
A couple things:
1) The dream job scenario is more black and white than just word play. Florida was NEVER laid out as one of the schools under his "dream job" criteria. Alabama and Tennessee were laid out
2) Spare the hatred and name calling of our president. He isn't some bitter boss trying to hold his employee from leaving
3) The contract is binding. You want him? Pay the buyout. Mac wants to leave? Pay the buyout. No one held a gun to his head forcing him to sign it
4) FWIW, I want Mac to leave now. No point in having a coach who doesn't wanna be here
5) I guarantee he will win you at least a SEC title, if not a national championship. He is fantastic as a coach but he is clearly sphizophrenic
6) Your AD should be fired, for thinking he could storm in and negotiate the buyout with ease