• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Soho gator

Soho gator

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

But loses to FSU but wins the sec championship game?

#2 WobbleGator

WobbleGator

Level 13 Gator

• Members
  • 16,737 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:40 PM

:facepalm:

#3 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,344 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:46 PM

Then I will agree to send that fine gentleman in Nigeria the funds he has requested in oder to get his late father's fortune out of the country. 

• G8RATL, WobbleGator, NashvilleG8R and 6 others like this

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#4 SavannahGator

SavannahGator

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 3,019 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:58 PM

It is possible - we beat GA, Vandy, and SC, and GA loses to Auburn, and we win the East.  Just not probable.  I have no idea what Foley will do if this happens.  If it does, we'd be 7-4 going into the SECCG, probably the worst record in history going into it.  We'd be 7-5 coming out of it.  I'm not sure even a bowl win after that would be enough to save Muschamp's job.  Just don't know.

"A life is not important - except in the impact it has on other lives" . . . Jackie Robinson

#5 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,511 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

Not that it is likely, but if he wins the East he stays, but no more extensions unless he gets us back playing where we desire.  This would make me very happy.

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#6 John_Blutarsky

John_Blutarsky

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 789 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:34 PM

Foley is going to look at the trend. If Muschamp wins four of these last five then it's possible he gets retained. Treon would need to solidify his position on the starting job and the team needs to look strong at season's end. If we lose to Bozo and Cookie, then it needs to be a fiercely contested affair, not another blowout like last year. 

But I'm not looking that far ahead. We'll know about 7:00 next Saturday night whether Muschamp has any future here. If he loses to the Poodles then it won't matter what he does over the remaining four games. 

• Don't Mean Nothing likes this

#7 G8RATL

G8RATL

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:39 PM

We can put the trophy for the SEC right next to Jeff Driskel's Heisman.

• rllrll and rkoch7 like this

#8 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,344 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:42 PM

Ratl?  Holy hell.

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#9 orange60

orange60

Senior Gator

• Banned
  • 255 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:14 PM

not gonna happen

#10 GatorLvnNGA

GatorLvnNGA

Redshirt Gator

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

Airplanes will need to avoid the pigs

• mtn2top likes this

#11 GatorTruth133

GatorTruth133

True Gator

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

Then I will agree to send that fine gentleman in Nigeria the funds he has requested in oder to get his late father's fortune out of the country.

This^

#12 GatormanTX

GatormanTX

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,079 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:43 PM

:facepalm:

You can't spell toolbox with O and X

#13 usmcmfs

usmcmfs

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 963 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:46 PM

Wait, what?

#14 DunedinDan

DunedinDan

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:46 PM

:pigsfly:  :pigsfly:  :piggy:  :pigsfly:  :piggy: 

Airplanes will need to avoid the pigs

:pigsfly:

#15 Kilzyo

Kilzyo

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:05 PM

What if the money tree I planted in my yard started producing $100's?

#16 DunedinDan

DunedinDan

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:16 PM

We would lose to the wicked WHICH team from the West.

#17 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:02 PM

It'll happen the same day the RMS Titanic finishes her journey to New York.

#18 Jnix005

Jnix005

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:03 AM

If that happened, I'd run down university ave ass naked right after the clock hits zero...

...honestly, Florida COULD win out. IF our players get off their ass and actually show they give a damn about winning.. Hopefully Harris gives the entire team a boost. Yes you can blame the coaches for not getting the guys ready BUT this team has absolutely no heart. We have no big time leaders on this team. We need that heart to get swagger back in our players. We play scared. We play stupid. I believe a lot of that is blamed on the leadership skill of the guys on the team. Guys need to start stepping up and take inner control of this team! The mental mistakes; If you break this season down, game by game, play by play, these blow outs really don't look as bad.. It's either a mental mistake that gives up a 3rd-25 late in the 4th quarter. A mental mistake of dropping the game winning pass. The mental mistake of giving up an opening game kick off for a TD. How about giving up an 80+ yard td pass on the first play our opp has the ball? Seriously the list goes on and on. Obviously offense is the biggest problem.. HOPEFULLY Murphy will show that leadership skill that gets the entire team in gear.. If WRs start catching some passes. He hits a few of those reads Driskel doesnt seem to pick up It'll ignite the entire team. If we can limit the mental break downs like turnovers or giving up big plays, we honestly would be a good football team. I believe a lot of it deals with the transition in the offense.. EVERYONE is basically a freshman in the sense we're learning a totally new system.. Not everyone is on the same page and it shows in our play. Georgia is the best team we will play the rest of the season. I believe we can beat them. We need Harris to play a good mistake free football game. I can see him being capable of hitting the reads that'll allow this entire offense to start making plays. If the offense is making plays, it'll take the heat off the defense. I see a total different team coming out on NOV.1 and we beat Georgia. If we do so, we beat Vandy and South Carolina. Florida State really isn't that great of a team right now and they've shown in it their games..I believe we could even upset them if this team just show they give a damn under Harris.

#19 jegator4life_BOOM!

jegator4life_BOOM!

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:26 AM

...what if ebola spreads across the country, like the legs on college campuses after midnight, and we all die...therefore none of us have to witness this display of football on the field, nor worry about these dream talking scenarios?

il_170x135.292806520.jpg

"...I am Tim Tebow and I approve this message."

#20 ngamtngator

ngamtngator

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 905 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:00 PM

Please pass the pipe to me.  I surely need it.

Don't look back, something might be gaining on you.-Satchel Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users