• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Pineywoods

Pineywoods

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:21 PM

A Friday night, and there are like, what, 4-5 people on this board?

What gives?

#2 edud eht

edud eht

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:26 PM

im watching this show called whale wars right now. Reminded me of this game we played in college where me and my buddies would hit the clubs and see who could hit on the fattest girl there and get them to buy us drinks. We called it whale wars so i saw this show and thought maybe someone stole our idea...but it's not anything like that

#3 Marsh King

Marsh King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:29 PM

^ I love whale wars. And I like your idea! I may need to try that this weekend.

#4 Pineywoods

Pineywoods

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:30 PM

im watching this show called whale wars right now. Reminded me of this game we played in college where me and my buddies would hit the clubs and see who could hit on the fattest girl there and get them to buy us drinks. We called it whale wars so i saw this show and thought maybe someone stole our idea...but it's not anything like that

It's about a "Dancing with the Stars" with really fat people, except they're all on the floor at the same time. right? I love the black girl dressed as Shamu.

#5 edud eht

edud eht

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:36 PM

^ I love whale wars. And I like your idea! I may need to try that this weekend.

It's pretty fun actually...the fatties are pretty good about keeping your drink full. The only bad part is you gotta make sure everyone knows what you are doing so they don't say something like "hey...what are you doing with a fatty" Also there was this one time where this "lady" i was working on wanted to go out for a smoke and we were walking out to the beer garden and she slipped and fell face first right next to the Big Buck Hunter game and right on cue these 2 other guys turn and start shooting her...i couldn't hold it anymore and literally spit beer out laughing so hard. She didn't buy another drink for me the rest of the night

#6 tillsb

tillsb

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:37 AM

I like watching Whale Wars but I'm mainly watching it to see hippies cry. Their tears are what fuel my day to day activities.

#7 oxrageous

oxrageous

Gatorsports Legend

• Members
  • 14,076 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:43 AM

I like watching Whale Wars but I'm mainly watching it to see hippies cry. Their tears are what fuel my day to day activities.

Yeah, whenever I watch the show (which is rarely) I find myself pulling hard for the whalers.

#8 jdh5484

jdh5484

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:19 AM

Yeah, whenever I watch the show (which is rarely) I find myself pulling hard for the whalers.

+1
We made a mistake with the extension, this guy deserves to be gone before more damage is done, but we just can't afford it, so hold on to your hats and try to be positive.
Wooble

#9 divits888

divits888

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:43 AM

Seriously, have you ever seen a bigger bunch of nincompoops waste rich people's money?

So far I've seen them run out of gas(twice), get one $2 million dollar boat sunk, almost sink 2 more $100,000 speed boats, needless ruin an engine trying to ride a boat across rocks, break a helecopter and basically burn millions of dollars in fuel driving around the south Pacific. And I have YET to see them do ANYTHING to stop one whale from being killed. All they have done is throw some rotten apples at a few boats. :roll:

And their boats aren't even fast enough to keep up with the Jap whaling fleet!

I liked starry eyed hippies better when all they did was sing Kumbaya on the Plaza of the Americas.

#10 DCflorida

DCflorida

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 6,648 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:14 AM

I keep watching in hopes that the captain of the Bob Barker, the dude with the severe case of nostrilitis, will somehow fall overboard. I also thought it was funny when their sleek, sexy, fast, tough guy Batman boat got crushed like a cardboard box by the slow, ugly, lumbering Japanese whale killing boat.

And to watch the hand-wringing over the spilled oil from the crushed Batman boat. I mean, do these yahoos really think that small amount of oil/gas will do anything to that huge body of water? It's the equivalent of dropping a thimble of gas into the St Johns River... totally insignificant, yet these dips are all stressed out over it.

#11 ChattanooGATOR

ChattanooGATOR

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:38 PM

:D I find that the tears they cry when the harpoon ships call thier bluff and bow up at them...are especially sweet.

#12 guyfairway

guyfairway

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:15 PM

oh crap i think im a hippie :o

#13 itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 7,753 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:00 PM

Those guys are pirates. By rights, the Japs could/should be shooting live ammo at them. Check the international piracy laws.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:PfVflDoxKLFx4M:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/rednecktexan/2007/BattleshipFiring.jpg&t=1[/img]

#14 guyfairway

guyfairway

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:27 PM

OMG that is freaking hilarious...hope you didn't do anything like shark week :shock:

#15 ChattanooGATOR

ChattanooGATOR

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:53 PM

Those guys are pirates. By rights, the Japs could/should be shooting live ammo at them. Check the international piracy laws.

:lol: Now THAT would be entertainment!

#16 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,404 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:05 AM

Ha! We called it Fat Bottom Girls! When I played in a traveling band, one guy in the band (we took turns unless a FBG targeted one of us) had to swoon a larger woman in an attempt to have her take care of us for the week. Usually try to find one that worked at a fast food joint that could possibly set us up with food because we were dirt poor and scrimping to get by.

Your post reminded me of those days. :lol:

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#17 jdh5484

jdh5484

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:24 PM

giphy.gif

We made a mistake with the extension, this guy deserves to be gone before more damage is done, but we just can't afford it, so hold on to your hats and try to be positive.
Wooble

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users