Close Open
Close Open
Photo

I knew my cheating was genetic - now there is proof.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 GatorAvatar

GatorAvatar

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:30 AM

Lol - this will give a lot of men some ideas. "I have the cheating gene".

Men are more likely to be devoted and loyal husbands when they lack a particular variant of a gene that influences brain activity, researchers announced yesterday -- the first time that science has shown a direct link between a man's genes and his aptitude for monogamy.

The finding is striking because it not only links the gene variant -- which is present in two of every five men -- with the risk of marital discord and divorce, but also appears to predict whether women involved with these men are likely to say their partners are emotionally close and available, or distant and disagreeable. The presence of the gene variant, or allele, also seems predictive of whether men get married or live with women without getting married.

http://www.washingto...ml?nav=hcmodule

And Gus was like, Shut Up!

I'm every bit as much of a smartass in real life as I am on here, and at least 50% as much of the a-hole. :lol:

#2 snowrayster

snowrayster

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,005 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:00 PM

You are right. Your post are genetic too. :o :lol:
Living at 5468 feet up!

"Revenge is a kind of wild justice."
Francis Bacon

"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
Or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

#3 ty12

ty12

Baby Gator

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:31 AM

Haha, well there is a nice excuse for cheating! I'll use the same article if it happens that I cheat. But of course, my honey doesn't have to worry about it. I don't really think that I have this gene.

#4 Termigator

Termigator

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:34 AM

There is no excuse.
thegatornation.freeforums.org

#5 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,404 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:45 PM

There is no excuse.

Agreed.

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#6 cycling dick

cycling dick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:44 PM

The vernacular. It must all be in the vernacular.

#7 GGS

GGS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:33 PM

And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

#8 Class of '78

Class of '78

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 6,658 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:18 AM

And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

You never are what you think you are until you realize what you thought you never were.

#9 jdh5484

jdh5484

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

You never are what you think you are until you realize what you thought you never were.

giphy.gif

We made a mistake with the extension, this guy deserves to be gone before more damage is done, but we just can't afford it, so hold on to your hats and try to be positive.
Wooble

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users